Services & Programs

The Community Action Board (CAB) and Community Services & Workforce Development (CSWD) applies for and receives various grants in order to provide services to low-income residents of San Benito County. We are pleased to share services that may assist you during your time of need.

Download our complete brochure of services HERE 

LIHEAP Assistance
PG&E or Propane 2020


Funding is currently available for

PG&E or Propane Assistance for

Fiscal Year 2020

If your PGE is included in your rent we can still help. You will need your landlord or property manager fill out an "Included In Rent Form".

If any member of the household has no income they will need to fill out the Survey of Income Form

During COVID-19

Application can be downloaded, mailed or e-mailed to you. You can return them via mail or in the black drop box located at the front entrance of

1111 San Felipe Road, Hollister, CA 95023

Housing Resources
Section 8 Info
Are you Homeless or at Risk of Homelessness? 
Are you a landlord with apartments for rent?
Call today to see what services we may have available through our
Various Housing Support Programs
(831) 637-9293
For additional Housing services click on the links below:
 Helping Hands 


  • Helping Hands is considered  a Permanent housing program for chronically homeless individuals and families with disabilities. (Disability/Medical diagnoses must be supported by documentation certified physician or therapist)

  • Must be homeless for 12 months consecutive or 4 episodes + in the past 3 years; defined as HUD definition  of “living in a place not meant for human habitation”. (Homeless verification required by third party)

Must be a San Benito County Resident.
Call (831) 637-9293. 


Housing relocation and stabilization services and/or short-and/or medium-term rental assistance as necessary to help homeless individuals or families (living in shelters or in places not meant for human habitation) move as quickly as possible into permanent housing and achieve stability.

Must be a San Benito County Resident.
Call (831) 637-9293. 

Family Winter Shelter
Temporary Housing for Families with Children ages 17 & under from December - March
For Information call: (831) 637-9293 or





This map includes Partner Agency addresses & phone numbers. 
Click HERE


HOME Flier_Page_1.jpg
Assistance for individuals who are HIV/AIDS positive. Services include:
  • Rental Assistance
  • Food Voucher
  • Dental Assistance
For Information call: (831) 637-9293 or



The CAB will assist our vulnerable populations with resources to obtain skills, knowledge and opportunities toward self-sufficiency.


  • Facebook Social Icon

© last update December 2019 by Community Action Board of San Benito County

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now